On the evening of February 7, 2019, the Women’s Political Caucus of NJ (WPCNJ) will gather at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick at 6:00 p.m. for its annual Passion * Power * Progress Awards reception. Each year this event showcases individuals and organizations whose leadership, civic involvement, and professional efforts have helped make New Jersey a better place for women.
We are delighted to present the following awards for 2019 to:
- Madeline Ferraro, Esq., Atlantic Health System – Mary Philbrook Award
- Assemblyman Daniel R. Benson, Legislative District 14 – Good Guy Award
- Gil Medina, CBRE, Inc. – Good Guy Award
- AECOM, Global Design and Construction Firm – Corporate Award
- Rev. Deborah Stapleton – Social Justice Award
“This year’s honorees are being celebrated for their outstanding contributions and dedication to improving the lives of women & families,” stated Chrissy Buteas, President of the WPCNJ. “From empowering and mentoring young women to fighting for social justice, they have all had a tremendous impact on their communities. WPCNJ is thrilled to honor their accomplishments.”
For more information regarding the 2019 Passion * Power * Progress Awards, please visit www.wpcnj.org/calendar.