The Women's Political Caucus of New Jersey is dedicated to increasing women's participation in the political process, increasing the number of women in elected and appointed office, protecting reproductive freedom, and creating a women's political power base to achieve equality for ALL women.
- Recruits and trains women candidates and their campaign organizations
- Endorses women candidates who support reproductive freedom, the Equal Rights Amendment and other issues that affect the lives of women and families
- Contributes to WPCNJ-endorsed women candidates through its Political Action Committee
- Advocates on issues that support women and families
- Sponsors candidate forums and education and training workshops
- Sponsors WPCNJ's Democratic and Republican Task Forces
- Sponsors county and college chapters of the WPCNJ
- Hosts an awards ceremony to acknowledge the efforts of men, women, and organizations in politics, government, business, health, media and education who have promoted women's political progress.
- Encourages active participation by caucus members as volunteers, consultants, and campaign staff for WPCNJ-endorsed candidates